viernes, 30 de octubre de 2015

My favorite picture of all time!

Hello classmates, this picture is very very personal and I found it just a few days ago, actually I uploaded to Facebook because I think is then most beautiful photo that was taken of my brother, my father and me.

In the picture I had like two years and my brother had twelve, so is was taken in 1997 or 1998.  He had recently been operated of his legs, so in that photo he was in plaster from the hips to below. My father looks so much younger and fat that he is now, and Iwas  just a baby.  Perhaps I’m too young in the photo, but this brings me a lot of memories of my brother.

This picture had been taken by my mother, because she is not in there, so the most probably is that she was the photographer of the moment.


The reasons why I love this photo are just a few, but super important for me. I’m with my father and brother and represent a beautiful time of my childhood. I love it <3 


4 comentarios:

  1. Nice picture Javi. I have photos like this, very important and sentimental for me, but they are in Talca
    :c
    Hugs!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Javi, that pic is so cute! I also like the photos of my childhood with my family, it brings me a lot of memories :').
    Aaah, feelings hahaha.
    See you, great woman!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Awwwww very beautiful!! The moments as this of childhood never forget. You apear tender with you toy c:
    Hugs :3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Javi!
    You look so cute in that picture. I think childhood is one of the most photographed times and, at the same times, are the most significant and precious photos in all our life.
    Is amazing how back in time with a picture.
    Bye my love

    ResponderEliminar