viernes, 6 de noviembre de 2015

My furry babies

Hi guys, today i’m going to talk about my pets. I have two dogs, one cocker and one poodle. Both are black, and they are the most beautiful puppies on the world.

The cocker name is Kako, and we have him since april of 2014. He was just a baby when he came home, and was a “gift” of my auntie. Is a really funny story, because she was walking home when she found Kako in the street, so she decided to give us the little puppy-

My other dog name is Mota, she is a little older and as a coincidence, she also was a gift from my aunt, and she was found the same way that Kako, but a few years earlier.

Both are like babies, actually they sleep on the bed with us. They have clothes for the cold winter and get a bath a few times a month.  But they don’t like that much. Kako always make a mess in the entire house.

They are super special to me, and are my company when I’m alone. I love them.

I leave you a photo of them. Cheers! 

 Mota
Kako

7 comentarios:

  1. They're so pretty. Nice story about how they arrived to your home! Congrats to your Aunt, she saves the life of Kako and Mota!!
    Some day i will hug this nice dogs!
    Regards

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Javi! They are sooo pretty!!!! And yes, it's funny that your aunt found them and let them in your home xd. Life is strange. And I understand when a dog doesn't like take a bath.
    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello
    Dogs is the best of world!!
    Kako looks so cute in that photo! And he have the same hair that Claudia jajajajajjajaja I never forget that.
    See you tomorrow and I hope see your beautiful dogs :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. My aunt has two dogs just like yours and she loves them very much but I don´t like them because they are always barking really loud inside the house. But I am sure your dogs arent like that and they are really friendly like you.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi!
    The pictures are so professional ajaja When the pets sleep in the beds you are feels accompanied. It's great.
    Bye and see you soon.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Oh, they're so pretty! I love the black fur, I think it gives some misterius HAHAH. It's so cool animals are friends, they really accompany when you feel lonely and stuff.
    Cheers, Javi!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi Javi! The names of your dogs are so beautifu! I'm dog lover also! I really like black dogs! I hope someday you can meet my dogs!
    See you.

    ResponderEliminar