viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2015

Music that I like

Hi classmates!

Today’s topic is super interesting for me, because I love music. Actually, a month ago my mother washed a jacket with my MP3 inside the pocket, and he died. I feel so sad about it, because my long trips from home was so boring L

But today’s blog is about good music, at least what we found good. My favorite artist is Lana del Rey. A lot of people find her too slow and boring, but she is a goddess. I love her lyrics and her voice. In 2013 I had the opportunity of seeing her in concert, in the Movistar arena. Was amazing! Her show is so intimate, so calm, with a lot of lights and good musicians. Her last album, “Honeymoon”, is very good, but I’m still in love with her second album “Ultraviolence”.

Lana del Rey 


Lana is an Indie singer, but I like a lot of other types of music, from “System of a down” to Violeta Parra. I like hear everything. A band that I liked a lot is 30 Seconds to Mars, I saw them live last year, and it was super fun.

Lately I been listen a lot of electronic music, motivates me. My favorite DJ is Avicii, I hope he come soon. A duet that I love is Die Antwoord, a South African band, who makes some like “zef” music, a mix between rap and some weird voice of the woman of the duet. They are super interesting!




Cheers guys! 

10 comentarios:

  1. My favourite song of Lana is Ride. Lana don't like me untill three monts ago, jaja. When I was a teen I liked too 30STM, they have good songs. And I like too Die Antwoord :3 Give me five!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love Avicii too, but now i'm a little more "hardcore" ajajajajaja, but he had great albums. If you want to listen new music you can try with the old albums from Major Lazer, they're spund really good!!
    Regards :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think Lana del Rey is boring and her songs are very slow. I think I know only one of her songs Blue jeans but i have the impresion that her songs are very similar

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Javi! I like some songs of Lana del Rey, like National Anthem. I can listen this song all day and the videoclip its great!! I like Avicii but he never came to the electronics fest in Chile :( Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi
    I don't like Lana del Rey, but when I'm sad I do jajaja She is very pasive (indie star) but she have a amazing voice.
    30STM concert was a amazing! Thank you for invite me
    I love you

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hello Javi! Lana del Rey is a very interesting artist, but I like Avicii. Levels and Wake me up are good songs.
    Cheers.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Javiii, I like Lana, but just a few songs. My favourite ones are West Coast and Radio, you remember you recommended me songs by her? I know I liked it, but I forgot the names! Maybe you could tell me again hahah.
    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hi Javiii! Lana del Rey have really good songs, I like some of thems xd. It's so cool you could go to her concert!! I like different kind of music too xd. Avacii is cool too :3.

    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Avicii... He knew that song but did not know who it was... hehe.
    Regards Javi c:

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Hi Javi! When I opened your blog and I saw it was lana del rey, I laughed jaja
    Something told me.
    Cheers

    ResponderEliminar