martes, 1 de diciembre de 2015

My favorite place!

Hi guys, today topic is “My favorite place”, I think that is a difficult decision to make, beacause in my life I knew so many beautiful places, that I love going back. But, depite that, I think my favorite place is the beach. Any beach, in any region of the country. I just love the sound of the waves, the breeze and the calm that feels there.

I love going to the beach during the Winter, when the wind is strong and the sky is cloudy. That is the better place to think and meditate. I also love going during the summer, when is sunny and the heat makes you want to swimming in the sea.

My favorite beach is “Caleta de Horcón”, I used to go there when I was little, in the summer to the  house of my grandfather. There, I spent the best vacations of my childhood, surrounded by my cousins, whit whom I played.

The last time I went there was two years ago, and I miss that place so much. I hope this summer I can go with my cousins again, this time all of us grown ups.


Maybe some of you know Horcón, or Las Ventanas (where the kids was intoxicated with the smoke of a Waste Plant). It’s super close to Quintero, and it is in the fifth region of Valparaiso. 

Me, when I had three years old, in Niebla beach, Valdivia. 

3 comentarios:

  1. OMG I have a picture like this in Niebla, at the same age ! jajajaja
    coincidence of life XD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi :) Javi I've never been in "Caleta de Horcón" or in "Niebla", but I have heard that these two places are very nice :( Byee

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi my love
    You look like a model in that picture. I love go to beach in winter for the same reason as yours: good time to think.
    Byeee

    ResponderEliminar