viernes, 16 de octubre de 2015

My favorite movie (more than one)

Hello again guys!
This time I’m going to talk about one of my favorite topics (my friends knows it) movies and series. I’m an addict to see movies, actually, in the summer I can see two or three movies per day. I just love it. I like all kinds of cinema, since independents films to the silliest romantic comedy. But if I have to choose one as my favorite I wouldn’t do it, are so many good movies! So I left you two of my favorites-

The fight club, this movie is starring by Brad Pitt and Edward Norton. Is from 1999 and the director is David Fincher, a really great filmmaker. All his work is like psychological thrillers and that is very interesting for me.

Other film that I love is Jeux d’enfants, a French film starring by Marion Cotillard and it’s from 2003. Is a pretty romantic movie but with a twist in the story that make it super fun to watch. Is about a couple of friends who plays all their lives with a little candy box. That box works as a proof of their courage, and take them for the craziest adventures trough their lives.  And the most important, have a really really unexpected end! You have to watch it!

That’s all for this week, I would love talk more about movies, but sadly are just 140 words for this post.


Cheers and have a great weekend! 


6 comentarios:

  1. Hi Javi. Woah, the Fight Club is a classic. I love where, at the end, start to sound Where Is My Mind from the Pixies!
    And I don't knew that you like the french films. What a surprise.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Fight Club it's a masterpiece!! I think that 90's films are the best!
    You should recomend to me some films to watch on the summer!
    Regards

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi coquette 1313
    You have an addiction to movies. We know. But I have a same addiction but with series jajaja. The movies do you put in there I didn't see, but Fight Club I need to see for good of our group of friends jajajjaja
    Love you <3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The Fight Club is so amazing! It' s one of the my favourite' s movies. Brad Pitt's performance is memorable. It' s a surprise that you like French films. Congratulations. Hahahaha. Bye Javi!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. How you arrive to watch the french film?! TV Cable? Taringa? jeje
    I interesting for this history... and candies :D
    Regards

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Ozarino I found it because i see a lot of movies, so when i read about it in a ranking i watch it inmediately

      Eliminar