viernes, 2 de octubre de 2015

Hello guys!
A month and half ago start the fourth semester of journalism. I’m taking seven subjects; three of them are with my classmates of cinema and tv. They usually are the favorites of the teachers because they always give their opinions. Two are just for journalist degree and the two left are Cfg.

This time I didn’t take any sport class, because I always quit before finish the semester (like a said in the last post, I’m a very lazy person). I quit two classes last year  L

I hope this semester is going to be better than the last, in all the ways. Better grades, better and more fun moments, and enjoy my second year with my friends.

I really want to get a media with some of my classmate. I’ll wish that they support me in this project, because I’m sure of we are able to do it.

Cheers, enjoy the weekend and don’t get wasted at the pastos 

(This is how I feel right now) 

5 comentarios:

  1. Hi Javi, im a lazy person too, for this reason i never take a sport cfg. I hope to see you in the pastos today, bye :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. WE SAID THAT ABOUT THE MEDIA!!! But, like always, we didn't do :c If you accept me for your media, I feel blessed.
    In the part when you talk about sports, I remembered crossfit jajajajaja the worst sport in the world jajaja we never take this CFG in our life.
    And about the last sentence, I just say:
    http://www.generadormemes.com/media/created/250/11gcxr.jpg
    (I didn't find in english :c)
    I love so much <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i didn´t take sports too because i´m so lazy too, but maybe we can take a sport class in the next semester, maybe is cool and fun!
    see you soon

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I know what your semester will be good! Sucess in the subjects, texts... evaluations and fridays in the pastos. Many love for you and "voh dale" <3

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Agree, I'm lazy like you jajajaja :)
    You are a smart person -yes is true- you can make anything that you prupose !
    Good luck! and see you tomorow (?)

    ResponderEliminar